Rose Krial-Victor, PhD is a senior medical market research consultant with nearly 25 years of experience leading qualitative research in the healthcare industry. Rose has directed research for both pre- and post-launch opportunity assessments, fulfilling a variety of objectives including: attitudes and practices exploration, buying process, patient flow, and communications testing for positioning, messaging, ad concept and sales aid development. Her forté is projects requiring in-depth understanding of complex, technical treatment areas.
Expertise in all facets of project fulfillment, from proposal to presentation, and everything in between.
- Qualitative research for many of the leading global pharmaceutical companies
- Research supporting pharmaceuticals, biotechnology agents, devices and vaccines
- Wide range of therapeutic areas, including but not limited to cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, immunology, gastroenterology, neurology, oncology, and psychiatry
- Vast array of audiences interviewed, including physicians, surgeons, mid-level practitioners, nurses, patients, caregivers, pharmacists, medical practice staff, sales representatives, payers from managed care and hospital settings, and group purchase organization executives
- Extensive experience leading international research teams
- Individual and group interviews, in person and via teleconference or videoconference
- Career built on a multifaceted foundation of psychology and science with laboratory, clinical, academic and business experience
- PhD from New York University in Experimental Psychology